As a member of the Oregon-Idaho Chapter of the Methodist Federation for Social Action I aggree to:
- pray regularly for the prophetic work of MFSA both in the wider United Methodist Church and in the Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference.
- challenge the members of my local church to take Jesus seriously, to seek first God’s Realm and to speak and act for God’s justice in the world.
- know and tell the story of MFSA to at least one other person in my local church, and invite that person to become a member of MFSA.
- connect with others in the Chapter network in at least oneof the following ways:
- attend the Spring Event
- attend the MFSA Luncheon at Annual Conference
- attend a gathering of MFSA members and friends in my local area
- sit in on a meeting of the Chapter MFSA Executive Committee
- submit an article for publication to the Witness, our chapter newsletter
If you’re ready to take the next step and become a member, click here to download a membership form.
You can purchase your membership online now! Just select your member option below:
|Select Your Member Option|